Helpful Tips for Getting Good Service from Your Cable Provider
- If you have a question or problem, always contact your cable company first.
- Though you may be frustrated, please be courteous with the customer service representative.
- Always get the name of the customer service representative who handles your call and take notes.
- Give the customer service representative the name on the Comcast or Frontier account. (Since Federal law prohibits cable companies from giving account information to anyone but the account holder, it may be helpful to have the account holder contact the cable company directly or to have more than one person listed on the account.)
- Contact your cable company as soon as possible when you have any questions or problems. If you are sending a complaint by mail, don't send it with your bill. Instead send it to the address listed on your bill for resolution of complaints. (Comcast, P.O. Box 549, Beaverton, Oregon, 97005) (Frontier: 20575 NW VonNeumann Drive, Beaverton, Oregon, 97005)
- Be very specific about the details of your problem and about what you want the cable company to do. Although they may not be able to grant your request, make your expectations clear.
- If you don't receive a satisfactory answer to your question or complaint, ask to speak with a supervisor.
IF YOU ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED with your company's response, contact MACC. MACC will make every attempt to resolve these issues within the law and franchise agreement boundaries